It’s with great disappointment that we unfortunately are having to POSTPONE our bonfire and fireworks event tomorrow. We have inspected the fields and feel it is too wet and dangerous.
We have however decided to reschedule the event for Sunday 10th November 6pm gate, 7pm Fireworks.
We do apologise for letting everyone down but we would hate for any of you to slip or have an accident due to the condition of the fields.
If you have pre paid for entry that will still be valid for the rescheduled event or you can return your prepaid bands to the club for a full refund. Sorry folks.